Sunday, August 19, 2012

It's official!

Usually when you hear (or read in this case) "it's official", there's some big news that follow it.
"It's official...we're pregnant!"
"It's official....I got the job!"
"It's official...we're moving!"
And sometimes, bad news even follows it, "It's official....I was laid off".

The list goes on & on. This, is not that serious. Or even that big of a deal. But, it is official.



I suck at blogging.

I started this blog because I love to write. And sometimes I even feel like I have important things to say. Or at least something that people can relate to or learn from. But, I don't share this stuff as much as I'd like. I have ideas for blogs going back to last winter! But I can't seem to find the time to type this stuff out.

I plan on making the time. I hope to start writing once a week (probably on Mondays or Fridays since those are my days off and weekends are full of family fun time). Maybe, if I can keep up with that, I'll even do both days. Assuming I have enough to say that I feel people would want to read.

I hope that tomorrow will be the first of many "real" blogs. And maybe, just maybe, in a few months or year or whatever, I can announce "It's official....I DON'T suck at blogging!".

Stay tuned. Good things are ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment