Monday, July 11, 2011

Lily's 1st Closet

I know what you're thinking. A Closet? Really? What an odd (and boring) thing to blog about. Must be a slow day in the G. household!

But, you've already read about my previous house. You've heard how small it was so Steve got the closet in the master bedroom and I used the closet in the nursery. All of Lily's things were in drawers. We even had to get one of those plastic organizers with drawers because at one point we didn't have enough space in the dressers for all her stuff.

I remember when I was pregnant with Lily everyone on Babycenter was posting pictures of their nurserys including closets where tiny little clothes were hung on tiny little hangers and tiny little diapers were stacked. I knew that Lily wouldn't have a closet and it made me sad to see how cute a closet full of baby clothes could be. Things just didn't look the same folded up and put into dressers. I couldn't show case all my baby clothes for the world to see.

So, as soon as we moved, one of the 1st things I did was break out all those little hangers I had gotten for my baby shower and start hanging Lily's clothes up! Sure, the clothes are teeny-tiny anymore. And the diapers aren't size 1 with their little line to let me know if Lily has peed or not. But, her clothes are still cute. And they're still hanging there for all the world to see.

So, after more than 2 years of waiting, I'd like to share with you, Lily's 1st Closet!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment