Friday, April 8, 2011

All The Cool Kids Are Doing It!

Well, well, well! Let me take a moment and welcome myself to the world of blogging.

What? No applause?

Anyway, I've been going back & forth on starting a blog for awhile. I used to "blog" on myspace back before it became a ghost town and always enjoyed that. Actually, I've always enjoyed writing. At one point in my life that's what I did. That's what made me me. Period. So today I says to myself, "Self, why wouldn't you want to blog? All the cool kids are doing it!" Well, aren't they?

I really have no idea what I'm doing here or how to do it. But, I promise, if you bear with me I will get better. My backgrounds will get better. I'll get all those cool little "gadgets" everyone has on the side of their pages. And, maybe, if you're real lucky, my writing will get better and you may even find yourself enjoying this!

1 comment: